“we” refers to travvac executive team and site admin.
Collecting Your Personal Information We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We will not pass on your details to any third party and do not send out marketing e-mails to customers unless they have registered to receive such material, purchased from us, or downloaded one of my free or paid products.
The type of information we collect about you includes:
Your full name
Your e-mail address
Your postal address
Your Personal ID and copy of ID for proof of beneficiary benefit
Generally, this information is requested when filling the beneficiary form before withdrawal of benefits, when you purchase any of my products (eBooks, software etc.), or when you subscribe to my newsletters. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date.
How We Control Your Personal Information We will not use your personal information for any other reason other than to contact you. We do not sell, give away or rent your email address to any third party. If in the future we did for any reason wish to rent, sell or use your email address for any other purpose we will ask you for your permission first.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Your personal information is used for four main purposes and they are as follows:
1. To send out information, recommendations and resource to you.
2. To provide assistance to you after you have purchased products from me.
3. To help me create and deliver content most relevant to you.
4. To enlighten you about new products, services, tool, upgrades, special offers and information which I feel may be of use to you.
We will only disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(a) Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on travvac.com
(b) Protect and defend the rights or property of travvac.com;
(c) Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of travvac.com
9. breach of contract. We may terminate the contract without prior notice, at our sole discretion, any member judged in breach of this agreement, found abusing, misusing the service, molesting other members or the administration in any way will be terminated.
10. In an unexpected event that this program terminates its operations, its creator, its operator, employees, signed or successors, will not be blamed for any loss to our members or affiliates. The materials contained in our membership area and made available to all new members in membership, must be fair and in full consideration of their membership payments.
11. Sites and individuals involved in the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE: selling, providing or linking to content without licenses, pornography, warez, pirated software, hacking, spamming software or any material endorsing violence, hate, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
12. We make no claim on how much money you can earn with our affiliate program. Your ability to win will depend on some factors, including where and when (how many times) you promote, the program, the motivation and the ability of those in your powerlines to make sales. The individual results vary one among others. You will get the cost sharing through your performance by meeting each number of affiliates in your downline.